The following Sabbatical Programs can be made available at sites chosen by any groups desiring to offer such an experience.
Sabbaticals can run anywhere between 2 and 6 weeks, depending on the type of program offered; this would be decided in conversation with Wellsprings Outreach.
The concept of Sabbath is to help persons begin to both "slow down" and "wake up" to what is happening in both their inner and outer lives. It is also focused on helping people to live a more integrated lifestyle in the face of an increasingly fragmented world.
Sample themes for Sabbath Times:
- Finding God In Our Human Experience: An Incarnational Spirituality
- Bringing Balance Back: Living With Abundance
- Time Aside in the Prime of Life
- Rest for the Weary
- Ministering With Others: Time Out
- Approaching the Wisdom Years
- Winter: Light in the Darkness
- Creative Contemplation
- For People in Leadership: Respite
- Practicing the Sabbath